Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Freud

So yeah, Freud admits to poisoning one of his patients in "The Interpretation of Dreams". Hectic. He gives her something called Sulphonal, which later turns out to be poisonous. Savage. The patient succumbs to the poison.

Things are changing. Our tap broke, for a start, meaning that we have no hot water. Well, we do have hot water. Constantly. At the rate of 6 drips per minute. This makes washing up even more difficult than before, and I thought having soluble hands was the major problem. Now I have soluble hands and only a really slow method of getting hot water. So I'm going to do the washing up in the bath.

Not whilst I'm in the bath. Partly because it would be pretty gross, and secondly because we don't have a light in our bathroom at the moment. Which actually means I can have TECHNOSHOWER. The two lights are a red bicycle lamp which flashes, and a tealight (nightlight). Together with steam from hot water, this actually makes our bathroom into some kind of rave every time you wash. All I need to do now is pipe through some hardcore or techno or breakcore or bokecore and get some glowstick soap.

Man, I bet you are all well thrilled about these technical details about my day to day life. Mmmm. O yeah.

2 Comments:

Blogger Brock said...

Does that mean you are a TECHNODIRTYHIPPY?

2:03 PM  
Blogger Rufus Moonshine said...

Shorely a TECHNOCLEANHIPPY after washing in such a repetitive dance style.

But no. I know way too many technodirtyhippies. Dude, Psychedelic Trance, glow sticks and big bags of ketamine. Dude.

6:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home