Thursday, January 25, 2007

Motivation


miller time
Originally uploaded by groc.
So I have been thoroughly bad at keeping this up, which makes me ashamed. It is January, I am supposed to be being Productive. I totally sat down to be productive last night and all I did was spread misinformation on the Internet.

On the plus side, Sparks are the most excellent band ever. Honestly. They actually have EVERYTHING. Go listen to their songs on their michepase page.

There are so many things I want to do and I'm such a slack-lord. I'm supposed to be organising a Poetry Brothel and putting a book together and forming a Jill Dando theme pomp-rock band and working on the blueprints for Box Marley (the Christmas toy for 2007) and misleading Wilkipedeo and writing letters to various old friends and superimposing a crack pipe onto Craig Charles's hand digitally on every single episode of Red Dwarf and making them available on the internet and going to Cambridge and Birmingham and London and the Tring Museum of Taxidermy, and I haven't done a single thing off that list yet.

For shame! Having the internet in my house has NOT made me more productive. This is ace, however. oh!. It's a video, though.

Hopefully writing these things down will make me do them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home