Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Man, it's so loud in here.

Just a quick post. Been a busy weekend. So Jez brought some candles-in-bottles back from work because the lights have gone in our bathroom. Like, big bottles of Jack Daniels covered in flakey red bits of wax with candles stuck on the top. We put one on top of the loo, and one by the sink. I get up at about 11, go into the bathroom to wash my face, brush my teeth, etc, and go to light the candle on the loo. Hmm. It's gone. So I light the other one.

What the bloody heck is that in the toilet?

The bottle and candle have fallen in. And someone has moved their bowels upon them. It's gross. I clean it up. Turns out Rosie couldn't find the candle so she couldn't see if there were any surprises in the toilet. Ha. How cool is that?

I feel like I've been drinking all weekend. Dude. I feel weak. Anyway, more later.

1 Comments:

Blogger Brock said...

Ok. WHY is there no light in the toilet.

Personally, I would rather re-wire an entire house than wipe shit off a bottle . Why don't you just get a bedside lamp and an extension lead and run it in from another room?

And why didn't she flush!!!111 You don't need a fucking light to find the handle.

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home