Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Painty Hair


vicegrip
Originally uploaded by goons.
Equipped with bowler hat I left the train and set off across the Scottish Wilderness that surrounded Falmer, muttering to myself. I've now been at university for such a ridiculous amount of time. I make a diving run across Library Square, hit the ground, tumble, and with a spring of my legs, propel myself, in the manner of a big ball of elastic bands rolling onto a bowling alley as the distressed Sheffield Ten Pin Bowling Team look on, I somehow tumble up the steps to the Library, skip, Rabbi like, over the gates requiring card entry, and with my back to sets of shelves, I find myself in the PK 87659-89253 section without much trouble. Onto the stool, and from the top shelf, as I gently push the left edge of the shelf unit, a copy of Description of a Struggle and The Great Wall of China falls into my outstreched right hand. I pretend to be Helen Keller, and leave via the disabled exit, un-noticed by anyone.

Later on, I find myself owning a picture of a kid holding a fish. We don't go to the Free Butt.

3 Comments:

Blogger Rufus Moonshine said...

Wow. I never knew there was so much to say about Chlorine Granules. What a fool I was.

4:49 AM  
Blogger Sal said...

and it changes day on day! i'm definitely going to bookmark him!

12:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Painty Hair

Hey Shiny Mc Shine, you have a pretty good blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a chlorine granules blog. It pretty much covers
chlorine granules related stuff.

Come and check out chlorine granules if you get time :-)

10:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home