Thursday, December 01, 2005

Multicolored strap sandals with worn heel cap

"Red sole heeled soft sandals with a net of seven multicolored straps and a center linking piece necessary for maintaining the straps' uniformity. Shoe makers design these types of shoes with multiple color straps in order to produce a one for all ocassion footwear to match different dressing scenarios the woman consumer may encounter. Problem with these plural number of straps is that if only one becomes detached, it may be very difficult to reattach it and render the shoe useless aesthetically. Also notice the worn heel cap. Judging by the picture, this lady likes to put a lot of strain on her heels by playing with it while standing. She puts the weight on the heel cap and then starts to turn it repetitively like trying to drill a hole on the floor. This wears the heel cap faster than normal. By the appearance of the shoes, I deduce it is a slip on sandal. The pants doesn't allow me to see any ankle strap, but the structure of the frontal design makes it very imrpobable the presence of any ankle strap"

This is pure genius. The photographer here takes photographs of womens shoes, or just women walking around the street, and presents a detailed analysis of their foot (and other health) conditions, occasionally making guesses at their lifestyle, and what they might have been up to on that particular day. In other words, he's a roving stalker foot fetishist with a camera and a vivid imagination. Brilliant!

So once me and Anna Hell and Alex were standing outside The Horn in St. Albans when we were approached by three aggressive foot fetishists. These young and vaguely threatening young men approached us, and for a moment we thought we may be about to be set upon by the angry youth of St. Albans. However, all they wanted to do was get a look at Anna's feet. "Size five! Ohhhh. Oh yes. That's my favourite. Please can you take your shoes off for me."

And that's how Anna Hell ended up with syphillis of the foot.

3 Comments:

Blogger adulescent said...

so.

you know me from narcissistic.

you have an mp3 of 'let me lick your face'.

you've also managed to track me down but i have NO idea who you are.

it's sort of exciting, don't you think?

4:46 AM  
Blogger Rufus Moonshine said...

so you popped up on msn, and I thought "who the devil is that". and so I viewed profile, and then gradually it all fell into place.

you added me to msn because i was the only person on audiogalaxy that had downloaded your song.

the main problem is that I'm not going to find it very easy to say who I am...

7:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I'm just a retiree from North Dakota cruising around the net and looking for
interesting blogs. Came across your blog and thought I 'd say hi. Nice work.

Regards,
Robert


mens running shoes

7:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home