Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Five Things

1. I'm reading about the Cold War at the moment. It's incredible.
2. I'm going out for a drink with a pigeon-and-squirrel-hater this evening.
3. "Dave the Machine, Dave the Machine.
How you pistons gleam. Yeah, Yeah they gleam.
Dave the Machine, Dave the Machine.
Your so tuff and mean. Iron like you reign supreme."
4. There's only nine days left to register to take part in the Brighton Fringe.
5. Academic Fraud / Plagarism / Plagarising something insignificant and obscure.
6. Spending all of yesterday filled with apathy.
7. Dirty Girl. Thumb Stump.
8. Stronger than she looks.
9. Andrew Tibbetts' 100 Posts about my Sex Life.
10. You'll have to .. take the cups .. to the square tent .. wash them up .. tea from the square tent .. square tent ..
11. That was such an experience.
12. Spotting a fellow Woodcraft Folk and doing the Envoi in Sainsburies.
13. Vacuum Packer!
14. I wish I was one step ahead.
15. The Sainsburies Closing Down Reggae Party.
16. Dig Dig D. I. G. Metaphors.
17. I need to have the energy and dedication to start going to every poetry night in town, on my own if I have to.
18. Douglas Coupland is dead.
19. Patrick Moore is still alive.
20. Cup-of-tea-now?
21. We made an egg biscuit yesterday. Jed frothed up the egg white, put it in the vacuum packer and sucked all the air from it. Then we microwaved it and then finally depressurised it so it went flat. We need to make it more like a jaffa cake, possibly with a halved raw frozen egg yolk.
22. Lascivious.
23. Beware the dolphins, Jason.
24. I don't know where the bag of hair is any more.
25. You will note it says "Bob the Fish" on my 1998 diary. Now there's a pseudonym from the past.
26. Sitcom with Anne Frank and Sylvia Plath living in a converted bus.
27. I'd never trap a bee. I'd never hurt an owl.
28. The Canary of the Sea.
29. "Disgusting".
30. The Eye of the Swarm.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this shall be for a bond between us
that we are of one blood, you and i
that we have cried peace to all
and claimed kinship with every living thing...


ah, it's been too long

6:36 AM  
Blogger Sal said...

i used to catch bees, once, when i was a kid, for just a few seconds each.

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home