Thursday, February 10, 2005

Paramnesia and related issues

Okay, now the bathroom floor is covered in boke as well.

I'm going away for the weekend, camping in the cold, so after watching Rosie make a slightly futile effort to clean up the boke; "cleaning my boke up makes me want to boke up", I took my big bag of stuff to uni. Off back to the fair city of St. Albans later today. Go find Paul Pepper and other St. Albans angel-headed hipsters. Drink ale probably. Go camping tomorrow morning. Hell yeah.

Other than that, my life has become some kind of routine. Alas. Drinking too much, (hence Rosie's boking experience), running errands, reading Freud, dude. Sorry. This is dull.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going camping soon.

(cue "row of pink tents" gag) No no.

I have lost faith in my fantastic sleeping bag, though. It's really comfortable and great and all that, but I bought it as an 'inside and summer' sleeping back, so I need to buy one of those Bivvi bags that give me an extra layer. Or a fleece liner.

Or both.

I can't decide.

12:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home