Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Annie and Danny.

Ha ha ha. Annie Hell and Daniel Taylor. G. I. O. Ha ha ha.

Hunter S. Thompson, alas. We bought loads of rum and citrus fruits and wore big sunglasses. Me and Rosie had some K.F. midnight snack breakfast and sunk deep into this big bed. The next thing I knew it was half past seven in the morning and I had lost my glasses and sunglasses and my shoelaces were tied together and I was in a house with people I didn't know.

"PLEASE IF ANYONE FINDS MY GLASSES CAN THEY CALL ME I AM BLIND WITHOUT THEM"

Thank god someone did. Walking home in the snow at half seven was fun too. It had settled and it was about to melt so I might have been the only person ever to walk in it. Well, I exaggerate. But there were no footprints ahead of me and it was gone by eight. That was cool.

Even the sunglasses turned up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home