Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Response from Jerry Fodor!

From: "jerry.fodor"
To: Christopher Parkinson
Subject: Re: Brain Science
Date: 15/03/2005 09:05 -0500

I wish I could help, but I'm a philosopher by training and have no
information about how to get brains out of pigs. Which end of the pig,
roughly, is the brain on?
best
jf
----- Original Message -----
From: "Christopher Parkinson"
To:
Sent: Tuesday, March 15, 2005 8:30 AM
Subject: Brain Science

> Dear Dr. Fodor.
>
> I am attempting to teach a class on Brain Science at the University of
> Sussex, UK, and was wondering if you could help me out. I mean to remove
> the brain from the head of a pig, which I have already requested from a
> local meat supplier. However, in order to remove the brain during the
> class, I need to find a swift and efficient method of doing so without too
> much difficulty. What can you recommend?
>
> I hope you are well,
>
> Chris D. Parkinson
> University of Sussex.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home