Monday, August 01, 2005

"the horses head was made of quorn"


Chinchilla Breeding
Originally uploaded by Dolores Luxedo.
do you have any of your own teeth /// i am still here.

i am distracted but still here. we spent yesterday playing the game where someone mentions an event and I attempt to find out what date it was...

frayed jumper alex poof; the day that he got impetigo and we moved a skip for Mr B and him and marley swapped clothes and he burnt all my tobacco

redneck matrix; it would have been two weeks before rosies birthday because rob got impetigo there due to a chain of events and not the previous weekend for I didn't commute to st. albans two weeks in a row and during easter so

11th april 2004

now it turns out I was wrong. because the grand national was on in the pub during the clothes swapping. and that took place on the 3rd of april 2004. shame on me.

so anyway. many many things have happened. some of them quite 'teenage and frantic' as Radiohead may put it. but in a good way. hopefully shall go into more detail once I get my other errands completed.

i have to get box files
i have to go to work in 40 minutes
i have to give up smoking
i have to make posters

i have to write a cynical and sarcastic poem
i have to email old friends
i have to stop our house being such a mess

i have to decorate my room in a rococo style.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's all about gold brocade, babby

5:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home