Friday, October 14, 2005

You see he does not believe I am sick

Hopefully I'm going to be in Latest 7 magazine as a "Guest Poet". This is well exciting. However it's quite a hip-hop slot, so this means I'm going to have to find something that's pretty rap-esque (Rhythmically Applied Poetry, anyone?) without it looking terrible written down, as poetry written for performance often does. Bizarrely this all comes as some kind of coda to the 'Sex Drugs and Poetry' business previously documented here. Secondly, I need a picture of myself. Yes, there's going to be a picture of me in Latest 7 magazine! This is actually and literally the pinnacle of fame.

The other day, accompanied by classical music, I chef for the masses. Mayonnaise flies through the air.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

DUDE if you don't post a link to said magazine and/or this photo then i may have to arm that redneck photo so it can kill you after it breaks into your bedroom window.

did that sound a little over-agressive? i'm sorry

2:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home