Thursday, December 22, 2005

"The Festive Season is drawing nigh ... I will blist you in your one eye ..."


Nativity Scene
Originally uploaded by Dolores Luxedo.
Wishing you the most excellent of Festive Seasons. It's the first year in about eight or nine that I haven't managed to make Christmas Cards. I feel ashamed, like I'm getting less productive as I age. The Nativity Scene photoshoot is the closest I've got.

But anyway, enough dwelling on Christmas past. Like a massive jug of mulled wine, the wave of Jesus's Birth flows towards us, hopefully un-reminiscent of a Boxing Day tsunami. I need to buy things for my family. I'm going to go walk up Hatfield Road.

Wishing you all good joy and fun tricks for this time of year, indeed.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was thinking the other day that Christmas didn't feel right. There was something... somehow... missing. And it occured to me yesterday that I hadn't received one of your D.I.Y. cards this year. Now this made me feel very bad and slightly sad. Because I have so little contact with you that I thought maybe I'd completely dropped off the radar (masquerading as a Christmas card list). Your name shifts through my thoughts from time to time, I always think of you fondly. I think of coots, of tents, of hair blowing in the wind, and the small sadness to be found in eels songs. I wonder sometimes what your life must be like now, and I wonder what you would think of mine. Here we are at seperate ends of the country. Who'd have thought it, once upon a time...

Anyway sweetie, I hope you are having fun whatever mischief you're up to these days. Hope the New Year treats you well. x

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home