Wednesday, June 14, 2006

It`s actually quite interesting. We all think that robbie is a bi-sexual hip-hop artist with piles.

So Jed has of late become a fan of different sorts of tea. Black tea, white tea, green tea, herbal tea. He has been sampling the eclectic delights of different teas available to him.

However his latest purchase is possibly the most unusual of all. This substance is known as Meno Tea, and the advice on the back suggests that unless you are 'a woman of a certain age' it is inadvisable to drink this tea, as it may affect hormone production.

Jed insists that he bought the tea believing it somehow relates to Meno (in a Greek philosophy) sense of the word, and yet is still sipping it down with scant regard for his hormones.

* * *

The weather has been beautiful (well, hot... there seems to be a difference between these words in both official and colloquial usage) and the weekend has been a flurry of either cursing the indoor-nature of my job or sitting on my roof / the beach drinking gin and tonic.

Things have been busy; often a complicated flurry to do two things at once. Early June is Birthday Season. Maya "Your baby has the same birthday as Daniel Freakin' Taylor" Semray should be able to tell me exactly who has been celebrating their birthdays over the last nine days.

I found myself wearing Kangaroo Boots and a tailcoat and following some cloaked chanting breakcore kids in a flaming-torch-led procession through Brighton on the 6th of June (the 6/6/6, it would seem), down to the Concorde where the Grand Master Fittin' Trampled Horse Jacker himself, the Venetian Snares played some of his delicately filthy pounding breakcore. Followed by Scotch Egg so as I took a big run up with the kangaroo boots and we converted Tom's potato gun into a sponge blunderbuss and ... horrible bloodshed and carnage ensued.

I already have a reputation for falling asleep in my workplace (thankfully when not at work). Oh well, I thought, at least things can't get any worse.

Yes they can. I managed to fall asleep on top of my boss the other day. We were on a bus and as the bus turned a corner Anna tumbled off into the aisle and I was in grave danger of falling off somewhere so Karen (my boss) came to steady me. And I fell asleep on her.

I'm going to go see TOOL tonight. Hopefully I'll find myself in a field tomorrow morning all blacked up sitting behind a tent with a set of fabric paints painting a spiralling red and black design on the tent

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

quote by Paul (Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:10 pm)

bloody hell. thats twice ive read that today!

its true y'know.

7:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home