Monday, May 02, 2005

Nursing owl-inflicted wounds.

God, I feel like I've been burning the candle at too many ends. It all begun on Saturday with Rosanne's birthday party. Well, it actually probably began with staying for a slightly-too-long lock-in at the pub the night before. But then by the time Rosie's party begun, we had spent way too long in The Great Yeastern and the Albert and then hanging out with Tommy and Daniel Taylor. Too much Pale Ale and Irish Cream and tool and suddenly the house is full of doctors (proper real medical doctors) and they have a bottle of port and I've made a joke about pregnacy scares that turned out to be horribly ill timed and Dawn from downstairs is mocking me (in a kindly rather than cruel way) for mixing my drinks. So I wake up in my bed but apparently it was the 4th place I ended up sleeping, many of which were floors. Up the next morning, Sunday Market. Rosanne gets taken out for lunch by her mum dad and grandma. Then I meet them and we walk along the beach and then go to the Victory for a couple of Gin & Tonics and pints of Old Peculier and then make a load of Peculierbergs and then go to the concorde and meet daniel taylor and I get thrown into a wall and then we watch boom bip and then i lose rosanne and go look for her outside and find alex and then jed and daniel taylor dissappear off in a car to cosy up and then i go look for rosie and she calls me and she's fallen asleep in the cubicle of the ladies loo in the concorde and this bouncer thinks shes having a drug induced fit but i think shes just exhausted and really drunk and then we find alex again and some people with bikes and its tipping down with rain and we only make it home because we're singing beach boys cover versions for the obese boys

help help me fondue

and then we get up the next morning and anna and bummy and victoria come round and we eat cake and drink tea and then go to the fiddlers elbow with tommy and tom and nick and lou carpy and lucy and go to the beach and sit on the beach and try to have a fire and sam comes along and alex and then i lose my tooth on the beach joff stylee and then we go to the lion and lobster and then i go home and they go out to the pav tav and nick sicks up on himself and rosanne gets covered in the sweat of others

home we all come in the end

happy nineteenth birthday

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home