Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Pope Idol

Matt the Cripple came to stay. George and Piet came down as well but George was unconscious for most of it. I hurt really bad. Got some sleep in the park, and a bit later in the pub. After work on Friday I got to the house, Matt the Cripple is there with toy sunglasses and cigarette holder waving around a big knife that he is using to move miscellaneous white powder about.

The Pope is dead, he has shuffled up the stairway to heaven (or the pope-slope). Who's next in the pope-line? POPE IDOL is the only way to find out.

No, I am sad. Good Catholic boy that I am.

So much work to do now. I came second place in a poetry competition. Got beaten to first place by some guy who took his clothes off. This is cheeky, I think.

But it was fun. The only good poetry night I've ever been to.

Rosanne went crazy and vanished, only to be found wandering about outside Sainsburies looking puzzled. We made a big jug of gravy.

Fat fat fat, until your daddy takes the biscuit away.

1 Comments:

Blogger andyjamesnelson said...

Hey chris so you came second with some of youre great words. How cool. Well done lad. Youre so cool. Love andy.

11:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home