Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Stale Buns.


Surprise!
Originally uploaded by Dolores Luxedo.
I'm actually in St. Albans. I actually made it. By the bus stop at 4.51. We made it. We finally made it.

So I actually fell over in the street at the weekend. Not sure if I mentioned that. I forwent twin sister joy. I misappropriated cafe excitement (but that was for Neighbours). I sat on the porch for an hour (due to lock-changing activity). But I'm finally here, in the fair city of St. A. Three days, it is. I leave Saturday morning for South World, the theme park themed entirely around the theme of the south.

AND WHAT BETTER THEME?

No, seriously. For those who see the 'Comments' box and wonder what the devil that kind of crazy new age talk that's about. What better theme than the south?

Answer me now.

So I went to the goat. "Oh, the goat". Yeah, it's a bit more well lit than the good old days. Less goths. But it's not all silver lining. For a start it's a bit more well lit than the old days. Expensive. On the plus side, fine ales. Good company, Paul Pepper and Chikin Boy, plus Simon and Bokey turned up at the last moment. What, THE Paul Pepper from Can't Snorkel? In a pub with us mere mortals. Yeah, he's barred from the Met Bar since last time. Dude, my face blushes just to think of it.

So hot. So sunny.

But enough about Paul Pepper. British Summer Time is beckoning. Good Friday. Drinking fine ales in the sun. Come along.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home