Monday, May 16, 2005

Waking up with a bitten lip

I have to stop forgetting where I've been. It's the metaphorical equivelant of buying a massive record player when you're too drunk to know what's going on. Like when Andy and Maya stumbled, wide eyed, into the computer show, coming out with an ill-functioning motherboard.

Alice walked into the Basketmakers Arms on Saturday. Slightly surprising considering we thought she was in Thailand. That family sure do have a thing about surprises.

Annie Hell came down to visit this weekend also. She knocked one out on Daniel Taylor's pillow and then pushed his toothbrush up her ass. That girl is cool. Tommy has grown the most excellent moustache. He looks quite the English Country Gentleman. Moustaches are once again hip. Makes my mutton-chops quail in panic. My beard of bees took flight and left, exposing my feeble flaccid jaw.

Shige is on the cover of the Source. I might have mentioned this before. Not content with stealing all DJ Tea and MC Cake's ideas (he even throws scotch eggs at the crowd in a manner mildly remeniscent to how we used to throw sponges with the words "rats" "boke" "lust" and similar phrases upon them), but he has stolen Tom (our new housemate)'s chicken head. (A head Rosanne made for him, without eyeholes it fits tightly over your head. Like a gimp mask, but chicken.). Shige, you have stolen EVERYTHING.

It's Brighton festival. Many unusually dressed people in the streets. I saw a man wrapped in sackcloth taunt some person-sized flies. I saw a man with ginger hair and a can of special brew play the harmonica for money. I saw a couple of really really tall stiltwalkers giving out fliers. All the marvels of the festival.

Peter Shaffer was 79 on Sunday. We went to go see Amadeus at the Little Theatre. After the drama of getting Jacob in there (not helped by our lateness) it was incredible, especially Salieri. I haven't gone to the Theatre in about 3 years so I might be biased / have nothing to compare it to. Who can tell.

Anyway, I must go and collect my photographs from the shop. Life is so busy.

1 Comments:

Blogger andyjamesnelson said...

So like how is she-gay stealing our show man? Whats he doing. Explain me please. Why not then go break his japanese legs. That little bad man. Yeah i bet you got s shock when alice got back. Love andy.

1:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home