Wednesday, July 19, 2006

ham hands

This is my current favourite family photo. You will see here me with my younger siblings.

1. Brighton Hip Hop Festival. A lovely day. Shame about much of the music. "Hello, are you Shiny?". That's neveer happened to me before. Actually it's kind of on a par with being recognised as Bob the Fish at various points in my past. That was cool.

2. A terrifying tent in the Medieval area with sounds and images coming from all directions around Maya and some musical act with a mannequin puppet child doll dancing on the stage all pale ald lit and fires blazing in the hot sun as we crawled under a V shaped sandwich board, and suddenly, unexpectedly, Morrised one off. The sound of sticks hitting sticks and well timed bell twirls, handkerchiefs existing only in potential.

3. Somehow I thought it would be a good idea to being a unulele and a harmonica bob-dylan-stylee strap to Jimmy's Ukulele night. And then try and play the ukulele. And also drink stupid amounts of cider to pluck up courage to play an instrument I can't play. And sing. And recite poetry. I think it went quite well.

4. Fresh victims in the wars of religion.
a) Cat Stevens (killed by a plane)
b) Salman Rushdie (killed by a plane)
c) Mark Chapman (killed by Paul Mc Cartney)

3 Comments:

Blogger Sal said...

dibs on the middle one

11:14 AM  
Blogger Warhead said...

Even with that red handle in the middle of her bonce?

3:10 PM  
Blogger Rufus Moonshine said...

What?

6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home