Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Tom has the 'Tower"


Man and beast
Originally uploaded by squacco.
Needless to say, I haven't been around much at the moment. Our internet's gone, definately for good in this flat, which means I'm unlikely to post anything very regularly at all until mid-september. Which is probably a good thing as I've still got about 15 000 words to write and 15 days to do so. On the minus side, it means you can't see the amazing pictures I've made on photoshop. (The new thief of time. Since I've been writing-all-day I've cooked more meals than I usually do, made four grotesque photoshop pictures (well, some were quite beautiful), nearly embarked on the making-blue-cheese project, tried to get funding to start our "Giant Poms Here" business... that sort of thing.)

However, there are a whole host of well exciting things that have been going down that I would love to write about. I'm not really sure if I'll get the chance. But some of these things are;

- Hanover Day; (Community! Event! Breakfast! Romanian Brass Band!)
- Pride (Gays! Party! Lack of sleep! Bear Party! Guy with blood all over his hands and the morning papers! Anniversaries! Kids!)

and various poetry gigs, Evening Stars, funny animals and other adventures. I'll tell you about them another time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home