Friday, December 30, 2005

Nutriment Milk


Baby Tapir
Originally uploaded by Dolores Luxedo.
So I was sitting on my porch on an upturned Safeway green box, and suddenly I realised, that every item of clothing I was wearing, I have been given in the last 6 months. Now I'm sure that's quite a new experience for me, although I've never really considered it as an option before. Pants (vertical stripes) and socks (brown) from Father Christmas. 29' (no belt required) jeans from family in Florida. Tweed shoes from TK Maxx, care of my kindly mother. Stripy (horizontal) black and white gondolier's t-shirt from family in Venice. Red and yellow shirt with a crab on it from Anna. Green and white checky shirt from TK Maxx (see above). Orange and Grey stripy jumper for Christmas. I'm so lucky!

So it's been a weekend of Albanians and sliding. Of teasmaids and green lights. Of blistered fingers and blistered eyes. St. Albans Abbey, the oldest bridge still in use in Hertfordshire (no doubt with George and Parge still poised upon it). The largest baby ever born in St. Albans City Hospital. Drum Solo. Felt necklaces. The big blue cat who travels backwards in time. Racial Harmony Mr January Homo-erotic Scarf Sliding. "Well now I've seen everything! At this time of year? Coots fighting! Sticking their feathers out! I wish I was at home in bed with a good woman!". Being tripped over by a video camera. "Is there a singer/songwriter in the house?". Suddenly I turned to find myself being wrapped up in a net of sellotape. Onto the stage with a wayward accessory. Colonial India. Deflato. Cups of tea in bed. Whistling. Ollie's blanket full of girls. Snap happy.

Fly safely.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home